Our Leadership Table Members are Committed to:
- Be a Table member first, and organisational representatives second.
- Empower community to make their own change.
- Listen to new ideas and try new things.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Challenge and respect one another.
- Reflect and learn.
Go Goldfields Independent Chair Role
Go Goldfields is currently seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Independent Chair for our Leadership Table to drive our Every Child, Every Chance initiative.
Community Representative, and local Children & Families Advocate
Executive Director, Loddon Area, North Division
Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
The Go Goldfields Leadership Table Functions To:
- Make space for government and service provider executives, and community leaders to practice collaborative place-based decision making.
- Ensure investment and programs are context appropriate, allow for flexible implementation and align locally to maximise value to the Central Goldfields’ children and their families.
- Purposefully consider the community experiences to inform and influence future decision making and service provision.
- Draw on executive capabilities and organisational influence to respond quickly to opportunities and issues.
- Share early intelligence to inform strategic alignments and local benefit.
Go goldfields E-News
WE'RE BRINGING EPEC, A PEER-TO-PEER CHANGE INITIATIVE, TO THE SHIRE In mid-2021, Go Goldfields undertook a comprehensive Let’s Talk About
What’s been happening at the GG HQ? You may have noticed some changes recently at the Maryborough Resource Centre. The
A NEW HQ, NEW LEADERSHIP, & THE NEST RETURNS. It has been an incredibly busy but productive start to 2021