Our Leadership Table Members are Committed to:
- Be a Table member first, and organisational representatives second.
- Empower community to make their own change.
- Listen to new ideas and try new things.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Challenge and respect one another.
- Reflect and learn.
TAREN GILL, Chair
Local Business Owner, Health Practitioner and Mother of two.
Loddon Campaspe, Area Director, Department of Education & Training
Community Representative, and local Children & Families Advocate
Executive Director, Bendigo & District Aboriginal Co-operative
GARRY HIGGINS OAM
Local Businessman, Rotary Leader and Volunteer
Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Non-Violence
Chief Executive Officer, Maryborough District Health Service
Regional Director, Anglicare Victoria, North Central Region
Executive Director, Loddon Area, North Division
Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
General Manager, Community Wellbeing, Central Goldfields Shire Council
Go Goldfields Backbone Manager
The Go Goldfields Leadership Table Functions To:
- Make space for government and service provider executives, and community leaders to practice collaborative place-based decision making.
- Ensure investment and programs are context appropriate, allow for flexible implementation and align locally to maximise value to the Central Goldfields’ children and their families.
- Purposefully consider the community experiences to inform and influence future decision making and service provision.
- Draw on executive capabilities and organisational influence to respond quickly to opportunities and issues.
- Share early intelligence to inform strategic alignments and local benefit.